Monthly Unique Learning Lesson
*Please use you Unique Learning Profile to access and complete interactive assignments. These assignments will be located under the orange snowflake. If you need help doing this, contact your teacher.
*This unit teaches us how to stay healthy with good food choices and practicing good hygiene.
The Gift of Giving
*This unit covers the different cultures, as well as explores the opportunities for civic participation.
Fast and Slow Objects Go
- Identify and Investigate Objects in Motion.
Living With Rules and Laws
- Identify importance of laws.
- Use information sources to investigate a current issue.
- Working with a group, identify a problem and create a plan to make an effective change.
- Analze a conflict scenario and identify ways to resolve differences.
- Experience information from leveled text related to U.S. documents and those of historical significance.